"Holiday Baking" basket donated by by Dick & Heidi Pehrson in memory of their granddaughter, Zoe Aris Fisher.
This basket includes:
- 4 piece cerain soup mugs with soup mix and crackers
- 101 piece cookie cutter set
- Old Mill Gilford hushpuppy mix
- Old Mill Gilford gingerbread mix
- 3 Wind Willow appetizer mixes
- Photo Album
- Spa escapes Moroccan mist room spray
- Sage soap and lotion
- King Arthur gingerbread mix
What a wonderful addition to our formal Masquerade Ball on October 30, 2010 at the Durham Hilton near Duke University to benefit CHERUBS and help babies and families affected by Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia!