We are thrilled to announce the following auction item for the 2010 Masquerading Angels Ball:
A "Taste of Oregon" basket donated in memory of CDH cherub Jayden Scott Gilbert. Donated by his grandmother, Shelly Moore, and mother, Alicia Gilbert.
“Taste of Oregon” Basket includes:
* Tony's Smoked Sockeye Salmon (4 oz) from "Tony's Smoke House and Cannery" of
Oregon City, OR.
* Sweet N Salty Hazelnuts (2 oz) from "Driving Me Nuts" of Dayton, OR.
* Dried and Gone to Heaven Dried Bing Cherries (3 oz) from “Anzac Biscuit Company" of
The Dalles, OR.
* Wild Huckleberry Lemonade Mix (2.5 oz.) from "Huckleberry Haven" of Eagle Point, OR.
* Java Been Biscotti from "Be-Bop Biscotti" of Bend, OR.
* Stash Green Tea Sampler from "Stash Tea Company" of Tigard, OR.
* Solid Milk Chocolate Crescent Moon from "Moonstruck Chocolate" of Portland, OR.
* Dark Chocolate Espresso Bar from "Moonstruck Chocolate" of Portland, OR.
* Viennese blend medium roast blend coffee sampler from "Oregon Coffee Roaster" of North Plains, OR
* Glass ornament made with glass made from ash from the 1980 Mt. St. Helens eruption (Oregon wound up with a lot of ash due to its close proximately to the volcano). Donated by local resident.
What a wonderful addition to our formal Masquerade Ball on October 30, 2010 at the Durham Hilton near Duke University to benefit CHERUBS and help babies and families affected by Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia!